The purpose of this agreement is to detail the terms and conditions under which the (company name here) will be associated with Right Stuff Productions, LLC.
1. Straight hourly rate is charged for the first ten (10) hours of the call, excluding holidays and the affects of short turnaround.
2. Overtime/OT (1.5 times the hourly rate) is charged for hours worked beyond ten (10) hours and less than sixteen (16) hours in the same workday, excluding holidays and the affects of short turnaround.
3. Double Time/DT Double time (2 times the hourly rate) is charged for hours worked beyond sixteen (16) hours in the same workday, excluding holidays and the affects of short turnaround.
4. Compensation: The Right Stuff Productions, LLC. compensation, will be determined by duties performed and per each job’s rate agreed to by (company name here).
5.Minimum Call: The minimum for any call shall be no less than 5 hours.
6. Either Full (10 hour mini) or Half (5 hour mini) day rates apply.
7. If you schedule for a 10-hour mini and Right Stuff Productions, LLC. works even 20 minutes, then (Company name here) still owes for a full 10 hours for that day.
8. Same applies for a 5-hour mini. Straight hourly rate is charged for a minimum of five (5) hours, excluding holidays and the affects of short turnaround. lf work goes beyond five (5) hours. Then (company name here) pays for a (10) hours mini. Overtime, Double Time and Short Turnaround policies apply.
9. Every 20 minutes after the hour is consider and will be paid a full hour.
10. The 15th hour will be consider DT.
11. Any work over 10 hours and/or from midnight to 6:00AM will be paid OT. Including the mini. DT will be paid if already in OT.
12. Breaks: Crew breaks of fifteen (15) minutes are planned to be scheduled every two-three (2-3) hours. Breaks need not be granted during a performance, presentation, or meeting.
13. Meal breaks will be scheduled for every four-six (4-6) hours**. A single one (1) hour meal break is subtracted from the total hours for each day, provided that the break was at least one (1) hour in duration and the worker had the option to leave the venue if desired. Meal breaks of less than one (1) hour will be on the time clock.
14. Over 10-hours and line 12 and 13 repeat.
15. MEAL PENALTIES: (1.5x) One and half times the prevailing rate for the first hour and stays at the (1.5x) times rate until such time as an appropriate meal break is taken. The freelancer/s can work (6) six hours without a meal period if at the (6) sixth hour they are released from duty. No penalty will apply. If the employee is not released at the (6th) sixth hour the meal penalty starts from the (5th) fifth hour. If in OT then DT will be paid.
16. Rest Period/Short Turnaround: In the event that there is less than a six (6) hour break on jobs with a nearby hotel room provided, or eight (8) hour break if local commute is required, between the end of one call and the beginning of another, the worker will begin the second call as if it is a continuation of the first call. While on same job started. Turnaround will continue to be in effect until the worker is provided at least six (6) hours off, on jobs with a nearby hotel room provided, or eight (8) hours off if local commute is required. Example: If a Right Stuff Productions, LLC. technician, with a nearby hotel room provided, begins his/her work day at 2:00 pm and works without a qualifying break until 12:00 midnight and then returns for a call at 5:45 am, the technician will begin that call at overtime, and after six (6) hours of work advance to double time. The worker will then remain on double time until the conclusion of that workday.
17. Holiday: Holiday rates begin at the overtime rate and increase to double time for hours worked beyond ten (10) hours. The Holidays that this policy applies to are as follows: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, lndependence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
18. (Company name here) understands that Right Stuff Productions, LLC. involvement with any venue has inherent risks and dangers associated with it and that Right Stuff Productions, LLC. does not have insurance as of the time for this job at hand. Any accidents will be handle by the freelancer/s that have caused the accident due to their
negligence and not Right Stuff Productions, LLC. The freelancers assume all risk of participating in the events.
19. (Company name here) agrees that Right Stuff Productions, LLC. will charge a 15% fee for its time on paperwork, gathering, organizing of the sub contractors and paying them. If more than 1 freelancer is requested. 20% if 11 and over freelancers.
20. When (Company name here) orders for a crew (more than 1 freelancers) (Company name here) agrees to pay a 50% deposit before the first day of work of the bid at hand.
21. (Company name here) agrees to reimburse and/or pay for all travel and hotel/motel accommodations, over 100 miles one way from base (Mesa, AZ.) Right Stuff Productions, LLC. agrees to turn in all receipts it has to (Company name here) to be reimburse for cost.
22. All disputes must be made, in writing, within 14 days of last day of schedule job.
23. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, before the first day of job or 25% penalty will be applied of whole job at hand. This is due to that I can book other clients.
24. From the date Right Stuff Production’s invoice is completed 5% interest due for all outstanding invoices over 30 days (Company name here) agrees to pay a 15% late fee for invoices over 90 days and any and all legal fees in the event of collection.
25. This contract will be signed in writing before the workday commences. Unless one is already on file from previous jobs with (Company name here).
26. This contract will be signed in writing before the workday commences. Unless one is already on file from previous jobs with (company name here) or (company name here) has provided its own contract. This contract will be good for up to 1 year after the date of signed contract. Changes in contract will be allow and sign in writing.
Hard copy of bid and or invoice can be mailed for your convenience upon your request.
Please spread the word that we are looking for new clients.
27. Client or Venue regulations and/or applicable union labor contracts may supersede these policies entirely or in part.
(company name here) has read and understand all of the above contract and agrees to it.
Emails Job (at) RightStuffProductionsllc (dot) com
General (at) RightStuffProductionsllc (dot) com info (at) RightStuffProductionsllc (dot) com RightStuffProduction (at) gmail (dot) com (Subject line "Attention")
Right Stuff Productions, LLC. Copy Rights 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019